Notice on Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance as amended from time to time (the “Ordinance”)
(Cap 486, Laws of Hong Kong)
1. Ironmonger Events Ltd (ironmonger) hereby draws your attention to the necessity of supplying us with your personal data (as such term is defined in the Ordinance) and/or a copy of your identification documents in order to secure a proper and efficient business relationship with you, our client. The supply of such personal data shall be for the purposes set out in paragraph 2 below.
2.(a) For the purposes of this Notice, “Services” shall mean:
(i) the booking of tables, seats, packages at an event; and
(ii) such other services as the parties may from time to time agree in writing.
(b) The personal data supplied by you may be used by ironmonger for the following purposes:
(i) facilitating the daily operations of Services provided to you;
(ii) marketing to you various upcoming events organized by ironmonger (for details please refer to paragraph 3 below);
(iii) meeting all legal requirements regarding disclosure obligations imposed by all relevant laws, rules, regulations or regulatory authorities applicable from time to time;
(iv) any incidental purposes relating to the foregoing;
(v) internal processing; and
(vi) any other purpose which you may from time to time agree to.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA IN DIRECT MARKETING
(a) ironmonger intends to use your personal data in direct marketing, and ironmonger may not so use your personal data unless ironmonger has received your consent (which includes an indication of no objection).
(b) ironmonger would like to use the personal data in its records including your name, mobile phone number, email and/or correspondence address to contact you about the latest products, services and events of ironmonger
(c) ironmonger may also provide your personal data, including your name, email address and telephone number, to its business partners for their direct marketing purposes. Our business partners include sponsors of events such as Sovereign Trust (Hong Kong) Limited, who may market their services in relation to property sales. However, our business partners will NOT uses your information for Direct Marketing without first asking for your consent.
(d) If you do not wish ironmonger to use or provide to other persons your personal data for direct marketing as described in paragraph 3 above you may notify ironmonger at any time and without charge in accordance with paragraph 7 below. You can also choose not to receive such marketing materials by selecting the unsubscribe option which ironmonger provides in each email or postal letter sent to you.
4. ironmonger shall take all such steps to secure and maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data supplied by you but ironmonger may disclose such data to:
(a) any person under a duty of confidentiality to ironmonger;
(b) service providers to ironmonger (such as legal advisers, financial advisers, insurers, other professionals, consultants, and other service or commercial suppliers);
(c) courts, tribunals, and government and regulatory authorities as required by law;
(d) such companies, business entities or persons as courts, tribunals, and government and regulatory authorities of competent jurisdiction may direct;
(e) other companies, business entities or persons as ironmonger considers necessary or appropriate for the purpose of completing the Services requested by you;
(f) such companies, business entities or persons the services of which ironmonger reasonably believes may be of interest to the client;
(g) other companies, business entities or persons as you may approve; or
(h) the lawful successors and assigns of ironmonger.
5. Inadequate or defective provision of the necessary personal data may hinder our efficiency in our provision of Services to you and even result in ironmonger being unable to perform the functions of providing or continuing any or all relevant financial or advisory services whatsoever.
6. You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
(a) the right to check whether ironmonger has any personal data relating to you and have access to that data;
(b) the right to require ironmonger to correct any incorrect personal data relating to you;
(c) the right to make inquiries of ironmonger regarding our policies and practices in connection with the personal data and to be informed of the kind of personal data maintained by ironmonger.
7. You or persons who are entitled to enforce your rights under the Ordinance may contact Ironmonger Events Limited at Suite 902, 9/F, Double Building, 22 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong for any queries or issues arising under this Notice.